My Name is Simon H. and I’m 32 years old.
I’ve worked for about 7 years as an IT Support Technician – First Level Support for over 1200 employees world wide.
Since August 2012 I’m working as an SharePoint Developer and SharePoint Administrator.
The main reason for this blog is to write down and share my experience with different Microsoft products and programming languages.
- Installing/Configuring/Managing Client Systems such as Windows XP/7/8/10
- Installing/Configuring/Managing Server Systems such as Windows Server 2008/2012R2/2016
- Installing/Configuring/Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016
- Installing/Configuring/Managing SharePoint 2010/2013 (Developing and Administration)
- MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician)
- MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist)
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate)
- MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional)